The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is New Zealand’s central bank.
The Reserve Bank manages monetary policy to maintain price stability, promotes the maintenance of a sound and efficient financial system, and supplies New Zealand banknotes and coins.
* Operating monetary policy to achieve and maintain price stability
* Assisting the functioning of a sound and efficient financial system
* Meeting the currency needs of the public
* Overseeing and operating effective payments systems
* Providing effective support services to the Bank
Please visit our website for more information.
2 The Terrace Wgtn 0-4-472 2029
Facsimile 0-4-473 8554